Monday, May 16, 2011

Investment

I have the best job in the world.  I get to prove to people how beautiful I see them!  Women come to my studio often nervous somewhat shrinking violets, and by the time we are only halfway through the photo session they feel so amazingly beautiful that they are just about ready to strut down main street in their nickers.  It is a beautiful transition watching someone inner beauty bloom right in front of my eyes.  Magic really.

I have worked for years with women, first as an obstetrical nurse and now as a multi award winning photographer.  I used to deliver babies...now I deliver women back to their own sensuality and power as feminine creatures.   Stunning...and so much fun.

So what is it gonna cost?  Returning to your true feminine nature and getting magazine worthy photographs of the occasion....Priceless.  So really everything I do is an extreme bargain.  

To get my team of crack make up and hair artists undivided attention for 1.5 hours....$150.00
To get my creative eye for an hour and a half plus a mini modelling lesson $290.00.
Prints start at $290.00.
Portfolio Packages start at $1200.00 and can go up into the thousands depending on how much you want to pamper yourself.  The choice is yours. 








No comments:

Post a Comment